This time we are joined by the awesome guys over at Virtually Speaking Podcast at VMWorld Barcelona 2018
– Your highlights this year
– Any insight into vision on IOT, AI, Blockchain in the next 6 months
– How did you line up such a stellar panel on the AI discussion?
– Inclusion and Diversity
– Importance of the community and attendance to UKVMUG
In this episode we talk about what’s going on and some changes for some of the hosts. We also cover off VMworld US and some UK based news.
In this episode Gareth loses a few Octaves due to an update joining the vocal ranks with Alex but we talk about the following
- News about US
- Caesars Palace security at DEFCON
This time we talk all about Dell Technology World later following up with a chat with Gina Minks, AWS Summit, Nutanix .NEXT and of course the phenomenal line up for June’s LonVMUG (14th) if you haven’t registered do it here!
You can sign up for Nutanix .Next in London here
Also if you haven’t registered for VMworld you can do it here
If you are interested in the Google restaurant booking it can be found here
In this episode we are joined by Bilal Ahmed who talks to us about his journey of becoming VCDX 251